Nanoscale structures at interfaces formed by lipids and from polymer/surfactant mixtures - deeper understanding provided by large-scale facilities
24. Juni 14:30 - 15:30
- The deposition to form soft matter nano-scale structures at interfaces is a delicate balance...
A measurement of the antineutrino spectrum of the fission products of U238
01. Juli 14:30 - 15:30
- In the last years, antineutrinos from nuclear reactors helped todetermine the parameters in the...
Implementation of a Longitudinal NRSE option for RESEDA at FRM II
15. Juli 14:30 - 15:30
- Longitudinal NRSE (lNRSE) has the possibilities to extend the accesible dynamic range of both NSE...
Seminar: Survey of Russian (Soviet) Research Reactors
Statistical data about 112 research reactors will be given. General safety problems will be addressed. Moreover, some details about the type and usage of the reactors IRT-T (Tomsk), FER-60 (Dimitrovgrad), PIK (Gatchina), WWER-M (Gatchina), IBR-2M (Dubna), WWRC (Obninsk), IRT (MIFI) will be presented.
- Physics HS3
- Garching, Garching, Deutschland
- Dr. D. Chubreev, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia
- TUM/FRM II