No events found.
Stimuli responsive polymersomes: Small Angle Neutron Scattering studies
May 27 14:30 - 15:30
- Diblock copolymers can self-assemble in solution in stable and robust polymersomes (vesicles),...
To deuterate or not to deuterate? That is the question
June 03 14:30 - 15:30
- Accepted wisdom when performing diffraction experiments with neutrons is to deuterate the...
Static and dynamic properties of a strong-leg spin-ladder
June 17 14:30 - 15:30
- The AF S = 1/2 Heisenberg spin ladder belongs to the simplest quantum magnets, yet disclosing the...
Seminar: Survey of Russian (Soviet) Research Reactors
Statistical data about 112 research reactors will be given. General safety problems will be addressed. Moreover, some details about the type and usage of the reactors IRT-T (Tomsk), FER-60 (Dimitrovgrad), PIK (Gatchina), WWER-M (Gatchina), IBR-2M (Dubna), WWRC (Obninsk), IRT (MIFI) will be presented.
- Physics HS3
- Garching, Garching, Deutschland
- Dr. D. Chubreev, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia
- TUM/FRM II