No events found.
Stimuli responsive polymersomes: Small Angle Neutron Scattering studies
May 27 14:30 - 15:30
- Diblock copolymers can self-assemble in solution in stable and robust polymersomes (vesicles),...
To deuterate or not to deuterate? That is the question
June 03 14:30 - 15:30
- Accepted wisdom when performing diffraction experiments with neutrons is to deuterate the...
Static and dynamic properties of a strong-leg spin-ladder
June 17 14:30 - 15:30
- The AF S = 1/2 Heisenberg spin ladder belongs to the simplest quantum magnets, yet disclosing the...
Seminar: The role of the neutron in cosmology
We discuss, on a level intended to be accessible also to a non-specialized audience, the question what recent measurements with cold and ultracold neutrons can contribute to ab better understanding of the processes in the early universe.
- Physics HS3
- Garching, Garching, Deutschland
- Dr. M.T. Rekveldt, RID, Technical University Delft
- TUM/FRM II