Again, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) supports the development of high-precision...
FRM II participates in TUM research project to develop local energy buffer systems.
TUM and Helmholtz Centers establish the Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum
By means of neutron scattering, scientists observed an important process that contributes to...
By means of neutron scattering, the crystallographic structure of a novel material with amazing...
The News as RSS-Feed
Stimuli responsive polymersomes: Small Angle Neutron Scattering studies
May 27 14:30 - 15:30
- Diblock copolymers can self-assemble in solution in stable and robust polymersomes (vesicles),...
To deuterate or not to deuterate? That is the question
June 03 14:30 - 15:30
- Accepted wisdom when performing diffraction experiments with neutrons is to deuterate the...
Static and dynamic properties of a strong-leg spin-ladder
June 17 14:30 - 15:30
- The AF S = 1/2 Heisenberg spin ladder belongs to the simplest quantum magnets, yet disclosing the...
Nanoscale structures at interfaces formed by lipids and from polymer/surfactant mixtures - deeper understanding provided by large-scale facilities
June 24 14:30 - 15:30
- The deposition to form soft matter nano-scale structures at interfaces is a delicate balance...
A measurement of the antineutrino spectrum of the fission products of U238
July 01 14:30 - 15:30
- In the last years, antineutrinos from nuclear reactors helped todetermine the parameters in the...
Implementation of a Longitudinal NRSE option for RESEDA at FRM II
July 15 14:45 - 15:45
- Longitudinal NRSE (lNRSE) has the possibilities to extend the accesible dynamic range of both NSE...