No events found.
Stimuli responsive polymersomes: Small Angle Neutron Scattering studies
May 27 14:30 - 15:30
- Diblock copolymers can self-assemble in solution in stable and robust polymersomes (vesicles),...
To deuterate or not to deuterate? That is the question
June 03 14:30 - 15:30
- Accepted wisdom when performing diffraction experiments with neutrons is to deuterate the...
Static and dynamic properties of a strong-leg spin-ladder
June 17 14:30 - 15:30
- The AF S = 1/2 Heisenberg spin ladder belongs to the simplest quantum magnets, yet disclosing the...
Visitors are very welcome at the Heinz Maier-Leibnitz neutron source (FRM II). For school classes and groups of students, we organize special guided tours. Please register early by phone or Email.
Please note our special regulations for the access, that are typical for a nuclear facility:
Our rules for the access
- Minimum age: 18 years (pupils from 16 years)
- valid identity card or passport (driver's licences are not accepted)
- up to 18 persons (exeptions for school classes possible)
- no access for pregnant or breast feeding women
- cameras or mobile phones are not allowed
Registration and further information
phone: +49.089.289.12147 or +49.089.289.14313