Trends in Neutron Science - MLZ User Meeting 2015
February 23 - February 2413:00 - 14:00
Public awareness of research infrastructures
June 18 - June 1913:30 - 13:00
Moderators for optimal instrument performance at the ESS
January 12 14:30 - 15:30
- The European Spallation Source will be the world’s leading neutron source for condensed-matter...
Polymer Composite Thermal Neutron Scintillator for Radiation Portal Monitors and Neutron Imaging
January 19 14:30 - 15:30
- Thermal neutron detectors are used for medical imaging, nuclear plant safety, homeland, and border...
UCN optics for fundamental research at FRM II
January 26 14:30 - 15:30
- Currently a powerful UCN source is under development and construction at the FRMII reactor in...
Visitors are very welcome at the Heinz Maier-Leibnitz neutron source (FRM II). For school classes and groups of students, we organize special guided tours. Please register early by phone or Email.
Please note our special regulations for the access, that are typical for a nuclear facility:
Our rules for the access
- Minimum age: 18 years (pupils from 16 years)
- valid identity card or passport (driver's licences are not accepted)
- up to 18 persons (exeptions for school classes possible)
- no access for pregnant or breast feeding women
- cameras or mobile phones are not allowed
Registration and further information
phone: +49.089.289.12147 or +49.089.289.14313