No events found.
Stimuli responsive polymersomes: Small Angle Neutron Scattering studies
May 27 14:30 - 15:30
- Diblock copolymers can self-assemble in solution in stable and robust polymersomes (vesicles),...
To deuterate or not to deuterate? That is the question
June 03 14:30 - 15:30
- Accepted wisdom when performing diffraction experiments with neutrons is to deuterate the...
Static and dynamic properties of a strong-leg spin-ladder
June 17 14:30 - 15:30
- The AF S = 1/2 Heisenberg spin ladder belongs to the simplest quantum magnets, yet disclosing the...
First Announcement: 24th Seminar "Activation Analysis and Gamma Spectroscopy" (SAAGAS)
All German-speaking activation analysts, radio-chemists and their colleagues in related fields are invited to Garching for an informal exchange of ideas from 26. to 28.02.2013. Especially the younger scientists have an opportunity to actively participate.
A main focus of the event will be the gamma spectroscopy as an important part of the activation analysis.
- Neutron Activation Analyis (INAA, RNAA, DNAA, PGAA)
- Charged Particle Activation Analysis (CPAA)
- Photon Activation Analyis (IPAA, RPAA)
- Radio-chemical Methods and Techniques
- Complementary analytical Methods (AMS, AAS,IBA, MS, XRF, etc.)
- 1. August 2012: second announcement
- from 27.08.2012: opening of abstract submission online
- from September 2012: opening of online application
- 19.10.2012: closing date for oral presentations or posters
Garching near Munich, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of Munich
Research Neutron Source Heinz Maier-Leibnitz (FRM II) and Radiochemistry (RCM) of the Technical University of Munich
For more information, please see the attached flyer.
Flyers and posters are available for download.
Contact with email@example.com